SOLAR LED LIGHTING
We supply and install both Mains power and Solar LED lighting for your horse property. Light up lane ways, car parks, tie up areas, horse and cattle yards, arenas and round yards. Our solar LED lighting options can save you up to 100% on running costs from mains powered lighting as well as thousands of dollars in installation costs. The lights can be set up to reduce shadows making them a great option for stables and arenas. This is a very cost-effective way of meeting your equestrian lighting needs. We can also supply and install the 240v LED lighting if required.
Our Solar Flood lights are leading the market with their innovative design and high light output. All floodlights are designed for the Australian environment offering IP66 weather protection and high-quality components.
- The Floodlights are simple to install as the battery are built into the body of the light.
- They are available in 20W, 50W, 100W, 150W and 200W sizes (W=watt).
- To turn them on/off you have the option of using a remote control or a waterproof switch with an extension cable.
- LED stable lighting is available in 1, 2, 3 and 4 stable kits. If you have more stables or a customised setup we are more than happy to work with you to design a custom kit to suit your needs. The Stable kits come with everything you need for your setup.
- All of our Solar Products are Low Voltage which means they are safe to install yourself using the included instructions.
WHAT'S INCLUDED & Pricing:
- LED light and solar battery
- Solar panel
- Switch and remote control ($50.00 extra per light for remote control).
- SMS Phone Remote on/off option ($150.00 extra per light for SMS control).
- Fully installed including round gal poles 6.5m high and concrete.
- Pricing starting from $5000.00.
Extra charges may apply if a rock is struck while boring holes or trees need to be trimmed or removed from access/solar panel charge.
We recommend for a 20x60m arena - four 150-watt lights for flat work and six 150-watt lights for jumping to minimise shadows. For brighter light, we can also recommend 200-watt lights also.